Childcare advice on introducing your child to summer camp near Pelham Medical Center in South Carolina
A child's first summer camp experience can be an anxious one for both you and your child. Trusting camp counselors to give your child the same level of care and love they receive at home and school can be worrisome. Children often are overwhelmed at camp by so many new faces, surprising experiences, and unique challenges. That is why Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Pelham Medical Center offers an ideal daily summer camp solution:
- Familiar staff: Our summer camp is coordinated by the same friendly faces your child already knows from the school year. This allows immediate familiarity from the first day. The Academy's personable staff also is knowledgeable on how to support, educate, and care for your child, which gives parents needed reassurance that their child will love being a day camper!!
- High quality education: As with our school year academic programs, this year's summer camp focuses on innovative and fun learning. The 2014 theme is nature, which includes the exploration of different ecosystems, plants, and also animals. This will introduce your child to a love of science and the outdoors!
- Many new friends: While at camp, your child will see all of their school-year classmates who are enrolled with them in our summer program. This allows for continued play with old friends, and meeting new ones, which further enhances your child's social developmental skills.
- Safe and sound: Unlike other summer camps that might be far from home in a distant or inconvenient location, our program occurs here at the Academy. Your child will have less anxiety and receive the same exceptional level of care, security and variety of fun activities they remember from the school year.
- Ten weeks of adventure: Just because our summer camp is held at the Academy does not mean it will be a mundane experience! Two field trips are scheduled weekly, and there are plenty of camp-like activities on-site.
Prior to attending our summer session, take your child to Pelham Medical Center and introduce them to the upcoming summer camp experience. The area offers an abundance of open spaces, playgrounds, and bike trails. It also has the option of overnight camping for those who are more adventurous!
To learn more about our summer camp experience which includes pre-schoolers through age 12, please contact us today, especially since space is limited.